Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year 2015!

Happy New Year Friends!
On the last day of 2014 we did a New Years coloring page, watched the kids countdown on Netflix, lied to my kids and said happy new year at 7:45pm, and put them to bed! They got to stay up a whole 30 mins late!
Here is a link to the kids coloring page: Kids Year in Review From Skip to My Lou

Here is the one I made for me! You can Download and print your own copy here to color in here!



After my kids were in bed I decided to start working on my own goals and plans for the new year. This is a year of setting personal challenges for myself and among those I decided I would include a babywearing challenge!

LET THE RING FINISH CHALLENGE BEGIN! 
May the wrappee be calm and patient!

I really would love it if you would join me and the BWI of St. Louis Gateway admin team on this challenge! I will be adding all the details on what you need to join tomorrow in a blog post with a few more surprises!

Jamie
BWI - Librarian






No comments:

Post a Comment